It’s Turkey Time! Let’s use that hard earned Halloween Candy and turn it into Thanksgiving Treats.
Gobble. Gobble. Gulp…
What you need to make these tasty turkeys:
- Two Packs of Oreo Cookies
- Candy Corn
- Reeses Pieces Mini Buttercups
- Chocolate Frosting (preferably in a squeeze tube)
- White decorating frosting
- Yellow or Orange Decorating Frosting
- Chocolate Sprinkles
What to do:
- Grab two Oreo cookies
- Frost the top of your base cookie with chocolate frosting
- Frost the perimeter of the standing cookie
- Stick cookies together to make make base and back
- Add 3-4 candy corn between the sandwich edges (i.e. in the frosting) for feathers
- Take a peanut butter cup and slice off about 1/4 of the PB cup, leaving 3/4 of it to place on top of base Oreo Cookie
- Eat the remaining 1/4 sliver of PB cup. Yum.
- Frost a whopper and place on top of PB cup to adhere body (PB cup) and head (whopper)
Okay! Almost there. Now…
- Use white frosting to make two dots on whopper for eyes
- Place chocolate sprinkles in middle of white frosting to make the eyes complete
- Slice of a piece of the base of a candy corn
- Eat that little sliver. Delish!
- Now, frost the base of the candy corn to adhere candy corn as beak
- Use yellow or orange frosting to make turkey toes!
That’s it! You’re done.
It’s Turkey Time! Gobble Gobble.